Daylight & EWINDOW®
Daylight is the most important lighting source to us, has accompanied us for centuries. Nowadays, studies have showed that daylight has great impact on our health, not only just give us light, but also improve our mood and physical health. EWINDOW® is an artificial daylight system, follows the features of daylight, aim to complement daylighting in many cases. Because daylight vary significantly with time, seasons, latitude and architecture structure.
- Verderber, S. (February 1983). “Human Response to Daylighting in the Therapeutic Environment.” 1983 International Daylighting conference. Phoenix, AZ: General Proceedings; pg.415.
- Robbins , Claude L. (1986). Daylighting Design and Analysis. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company: pg.4-13.
- Heerwagen, J.H. (1986). “The Role of Nature in the View from the Window.” 1986 International Daylighting Conference ProceedingsⅡ. November 4-7, 1986; Long Beach, CA; pg.430-437.
- Vischer, J.C. (November 1986). “The Effects of Daylighting on Occupant Behavior in Buildings: New Directions for Research.” 1986 International Daylighting Conference Proceedings Ⅱ. California; pg.419-429.
- Samuels, R. (1990).”Solar Efficient Architecture and Quality of Life: The Role of Daylight and Sunlight in Ecological and Psychological Well-Being.” Energy and the Environment Into the 1990s. Vol. 4, Oxford: Pergamon Press; pg.2653-2659.